Argh! My left shin is still $%^*( pain whenever it touches water. It hurts when i wash my feet & bathe. I hate school as long as the wound is there. My long pants keep having contact with the wound which hurts me so much it made me limp like a lamer. I tried on my shin guard. My left shin wont hurt unless something have the SLIGHTEST contact with it even with the shin guard on. I think i will stop playing soccer till next weds?? Curse the person who kicked me!! Regrets of me lending shin guards to Nicholas!!! RAWR!!
Bleh. I passed both my E-Maths & SS by 4 marks each. Well, passing all subjects is the 1st priority, then the a1s to b3s !
Everton vs Liverpool
"Rafael Benitez has admitted the timing of the current international break is a nightmare for his side.
The Liverpool boss has to wait another week before he can welcome his full squad back to Melwood - and then he will have less than 48 hours to prepare for the Merseyside derby at Goodison. " I think the international break is a good chance to rest many players who are not in Euro 2008. Only Torres,Voronin,Crouch,Babel,Gerrard,Riise and Finnan might have international duties. The others can rest :) Oh ya, Aurelio can might as well stay in the reserves for Liverpool. He suck. I'd rather play Ming-Le [Overrating him? LOL]
"Javier Mascherano has revealed his dream to still be at Liverpool when the new Stanley Park stadium opens in 2010. " Yay! To me, he is Liverpool's Man of Steel besides Agger & Carragher! Stay till the end of time Guys!
"Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard have both been shortlisted for FIFA's world footballer of the year award. " Torres said : ""I feel flattered at being nominated for the FIFA World Player," he told his official website. "It is a proud moment for me, and an incentive to keep on working hard. "" Hehe, im also working hard to see which role in football am i better with, midfield, forward or defence. If i wanna be a Midfielder or Forward i need to buck up on dribbling skills ^^.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
#$%^&*()
Posted by
Wilson
at
6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment