Saturday, March 29, 2008

A year after...

Yesterday was the day i got my w800i stolen... How did i remember? It will always be the day before my mother's birthday! Anyway, i've long forgotten about it at times, but will never forget the lesson that it thought me. It brought me 2-3 hours of sorrow and sadness, but what followed later was a $200 lesson which was put to good use! I now never leave my phone 10m away from me, i even feel unsafe to keep it at home...

Today's my mom's birthday! HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY MUMMY!! She & my dad is currently in Thailand till monday lols, leaving me alone and my grandmother to care for my troublesome, demanding sister. T-T Seems like i'll later go play basketball, at night i'll do homework!

Yesterday was tiring... 1st lesson Physics SPA already... So challenging!! As for Maths, teacher asked who supports Liverpool and everyone who supports Man Utd & Chelsea said Liverpool sucks!! That really, really didnt hurt. I await the day to sympathize Man Utd & Chelsea's loss. After school played soccer in the hot sun... E5'o5 vs the rest of the sec 4... Evenly matched, won 3-2. I didnt score but i sure did tire my legs... After tuition, we surveyed which milk was the best, best is the new Magnolia Chocolate Milk! 180mg Calcium per 100g and 1.4g of fat! Soya milk is the 2nd best! 180mg Calcium & 1.5g of fat per 100g! I will buy 1 Carton a week lol! Expensive, but for the sake of growing taller, its worth it. Speaking of which 1/2 a carton is gone!!!

Thursday... Mr Govin just made everyone hate him, single handedly. Then during history, Mr Das said i got the look of a banker... Do i really look like one? I think i also played soccer on thursday afternoon and won 9-3 again, i also scored one =.= I think i seem to play much much better than before because of my improvment in stamina, and Fernando Torres idolism! Teng Ci also kenna stalk, but dont tell you who.

Wednesday har, LOTSA FREE PERIODS!!! I LOVE MOE!! DO COME AND VISIT OUR SCHOOL OFTEN!! Yeah. Wednesday was the only day in the week i didnt play soccer

Till today, reports about Mascherano's red card and highlights of Liverpool's loss make my heart... bleed. I'm so very tired and exhausted... My legs are worn out, have minor swelling in my right shin...

LIVERPOOL RAWKS!!!

No comments: