Wednesday, December 3, 2008

42 Hours...

42 Hours later, i'd be on the plane, awaiting take-off!

Man! I'm absolutely pumped up for this trip of my life! Factory sales, rollercoaster rides... I'm gonna ride them all till i'm toast! Guess how many sets of clothes i'm gonna use for 2 weeks? 3 Sets! Yeah! Thats how cold it is! Anyway, the factory sales are soooo cheap that we're gonna go with 1 luggage, and return with 3!

Sneakers, Basketball shoes, Polo Tees, Jeans! Whatever you name it! I'm gonna stuff myself with it! (At the expense of my father's wallet XD)

Cant believe that Disneyland's so big, with 4 land themeparks and 2 water parks. Not going to the water one though! Also, Universal Studios, different from Disneyland also have 5 land themeparks! I'll certainly go nuts! Riding rollercoasters like no tomorrow!

I truly cant wait! I wont miss Singapore! (Only while i'm shopping and in the themeparks)

Also, my grandfather's dementia condition had became so bad, that he apparently went wild and scolded my eldest uncle... "Unfillal Child" & "Wheres my money?" I think that my uncle would be able to understand how serious his condition is now...

This is serious man... Even when i visited him, he confused me with my father. First-hand experience is really frightful...

Liverpool drew with West Ham! Dang! So many chances, yet not many taken. Credits to Robert Green though. I hope theres cable tv over there in the States! Else i would have to depend on internet cafes!

This maybe my last post before i depart for my holiday destination! Due to the number of themeparks awaiting me, i may not have time for another post till i return!

No comments: