Monday, December 3, 2007

Lalallala~

Today spent the day at home again, breakfast, lunch, dinner all at home, sianz. Spent the day watching Naruto again, and watching LFC TV on Goal TV 2 [Ch 108]
It was awesome! The programmes i watched was totally mesmerizing. In 1995, Fowler scored a total of 4 goals against Man U in 3/4 matches! Ian Rush was there also! Then the 2nd programme is about Liverpool scousers! Well, Fowler was 2nd and guess whos 1st? I expected it to be Ian Rush but it was Gerrard! Flashbacks from the 04/05 UCL Finals came through my mind! I was moved to tears by the man who currently, is the Captain for my favourite club, Liverpool FC! Hahhahahha! I guess i'll support them til' the day they get relegated (: That will NEVER happen! ^.^

Yesterday i also bought a football magazine! It was cool man. Factfiles of all 20 BPL Teams! I love my mother! The poster inside of all the match fixtures is cool too! 2-players from the Big Four each! Kuyt & Gerrard for Liverpool! I guess next year's will include Manchester City too! And it'll be Torres & Gerrard haha!

"Xabi Alonso's injury heartache is compounded today when he misses the chance to go head-to-head with his brother.
Most of Rafa Benitez's squad looked immediately to games with Man Utd and Everton when the fixtures were released in July – not Alonso.
His eyes shot straight to the date when Liverpool would face Bolton, the club his older brother Mikel joined on loan in the summer.
Alonso told Liverpoolfc.tv prior to his metatarsal injury: For those 90 minutes we will not be brothers." "
Aww!! Sooo saddening! But his brother, older by 2 years, Mikel Alonso, was an unused sub in the match, anyways, have no fear! They'll meet again on 1st March 2008! Hopefully they meet! As oppositions haha.

"Liverpool fans in Namibia have launched their very own supporters' club.
The country is the fourth in Africa to set up it's own branch alongside Ghana, Zambia and South Africa.
Chairman Basil Rickerts said the idea came after a group of fans congregated in capital Windhoek for last year's Champions League final.
He added: "This is a proud moment for all Liverpool supporters.
"The club boasts the largest supporter base across Namibia and the idea is to group all supporters and fans of the Reds into an organised entity with specific aims and objectives. "
Heys! I hope this will happen in Singapore too! When Liverpool win the League for the 1st time in 18years! That will happen i assure you people! :D

"Peter Crouch has once again reiterated his commitment to Liverpool and backed the gaffer's rotation policy.
The tall striker joked that only one player in the squad was capable of playing 70 times a season – Steven Gerrard.
He said: "I don't want to go anywhere and unless I am told otherwise I will certainly be at Liverpool in February. "
This season, these are the players capable of playing 70 times a season, Gerrard, Reina, Carra. These are the players! If in terms of international football also, maybe only Gerrard ! I also hope he doesnt go! He and Torres will pose the most potent attacking threat for Liverpool!

"Liverpool have been drawn to face either Luton Town or Nottingham Forest in the third round of this season's FA Cup. "
I hope they play Luton! The last time they played Luton, we won 4-3 in a 7-goal Thriller! I remember Alonso's half field goal! Anyway tough luck Man U, facing Aston Villa away from home! xD

"Rafael Benitez claims there is a lot more to come from his team despite seeing Liverpool thrash Bolton Wanderers 4-0 at Anfield.
The Reds climbed to third place in the Barclays Premier League table this weekend and Benitez is confident his team can keep up the pressure on Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United. "
Of Course! Wait till November 16th! We will beat & ROUT Manchester United and cement our challenge for the League title! ROAR Liverpool!

"ON THIS DAY: DECEMBER 3, 2005
Peter Crouch finally scored a goal for Liverpool as Rafael Benitez's side comfortably defeated Wigan at Anfield. "
I still remembered haha, Crouch was one of the most hated players in the Liverpool squad then, now he has turned 720 degrees and became a favourite of Liverpool fans! Crouch & Torres FTW!

"Sami Hyypia claims he is relishing the return from injury of defensive rival Daniel Agger."
I hope so too! Hyypia has height & experience while Agger has height, experience & pace! Healthy competition is good! I hope Agger plays against Man U & Hyypia against Marseille.

"Steven Gerrard's net breaking free-kick against Newcastle United has been voted Liverpool's Goal of the Month for November by fans on the official website. "
I think we were abit lucky to score that goal hahas, if you watch the match carefully, you could see that actually Given came about two steps forward and thus not giving him enough time to react for Stevie's goal! From August to Present, Stevie has won 3 times! Exception is Babel's Sept goal against Derby!

"Liverpool expect Jamie Carragher to shake off the hip injury he sustained against Bolton yesterday in time for next week's trip to Reading.
Carragher was substituted six minutes into the second half after failing to overcome the effects of a collision with Pepe Reina before the break which led to Nicolas Anelka's contender for miss of the season "
Phew! Anyway Hobbs performance was fantastic yesterday! Although I'd rather Carra rest ahead for the later 2 matches in the week against Marseille & Man U, I'd prefer Agger & Hyypia, if possible.
When Carragher & Reina clashed, i'd bet everyone in the world was cursing! Anyways the miss by a shell-shocked Anelka was amazing! Even my grandma could have scored that! LOLS!

No comments: