Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Liverpool Jersey!

Yay! Tonight might be getting the long-awaited Liverpool FC jersey of my size! Could have bought it a month ago but the size was too big for me. :( I somehow can find Chelsea's, Man Utd's & Arsenal's jersey everywhere but i cant find Liverpool's! Therefore, i conclude that their the most supported club in Singapore =x

Monday was a cruel day. I was rudely awakened by my sister who dropped the chair and i somehow just rolled onto the floor. It was a day when it rained almost the whole day too! Cooling weather is nice, but not everytime please Mother Nature. I did homework from 4-7pm! Then i went out to eat with my family! I had my favourite dish! The Black Pepper Crabs! Slept early in the night so i could wake up early today.

Today was bad too. I overslept for 15 minutes! Very unlike me lol. I went to take bus to a lan shop that i have never been to before! I went out, it wasnt raining, then it suddenly drizzled, and i was annoyed and i had to run to the bus stop. My bus came, i flagged for it, the blind driver still did not stop at went on. The plate is Bus 9, double decker. I'll remember that uncle's face. Once again, the aircon in the lan shop froze me to death. ~_~ I then zakumed with my friends there and sadly no Triple Throw for me again! Sad. I then took away Fried Rice home and had a good late lunch... I was about to go out to LAN again when the zakum was cancelled. Imma eat Dinner at home, PIZZAS! Have a good early sleep, 3am wake up energize myself for 3.30am's Crunch match! Marseille vs Liverpool! If Liverpool wins, i might wanna watch the repeat of Porto vs Besiktas, too happy. If Liverpool doesnt qualify for K-O Stages, [ I'll hog the computer, dabbing my eyes. ]

"Liverpool fans believe winning against Man Utd on Sunday is more important than a victory in our Champions League decider against Marseille."
Yeah, i wanna win Man Utd! This will make us contenders for the league title again! Of course, we fans want to win both :)

Marseille vs Liverpool
"Rafa Benitez is confident his players will produce a cup final display to earn themselves a place in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
Rafael Benitez is confident the Reds will win their first 'cup final' of the season at the Stade Velodrome on Tuesday night. "
Yeah! They have always produced cup final displays ever since the 2-1 lost to Besiktas, my only wish is that they will produce a cup final display for every game they play ):

"Steven Gerrard believes Liverpool's history of heroic European fightbacks can help keep their Champions League dreams alive into the new year. "
I hope so too... Like this years Champions League Finals, when Kuyt scored to make it 2-1 on the 89th minute, i hoped that their history of heroic European fightbacks can help keep their Champions League dream alive. But it failed to no avail...

"Peter Crouch believes Liverpool have more than enough characters in the dressing room to overcome the Reading disappointment with victory over Marseille in Tuesday's Champions League decider. "
Characters wont do. Its where skills and pride comes into play. I really hope they win. For their sake.

Reading vs Liverpool
"Peter Crouch doesn't believe Liverpool were distracted by their forthcoming Champions League decider during the 3-1 defeat to Reading. "
Of course they werent distracted! Benitez was! Else why did he rest all the good crossers which usually Crouch himself will perform if they play?

"Rafa Benitez has dismissed the suggestion Liverpool cut their losses during the 3-1 defeat to Reading by substituting key players in the second half.
Benitez said: "I try to win every game. But sometimes when it is not easy and you have options on the bench and you can protect key players, then you have to. "
If i were Benitez, i wouldnt have play Voronin and Sissoko, i would have at least played Kewell,Babel or Benayoun and played Lucas. If he hadnt play Voronin on the right side of midfield, we might have been a few goals up, as Crouch wasnt fed in enough crosses, thus, his impotenence in attack.

No comments: