Tomorrow's the blockbuster Sunday! Top 4 sides facing each other! I think Liverpool will win and Chelsea draw with Arsenal? Any comments?
Today i woke up earlier! I thought i was late as my room quite bright already lols! Then i still managed to take my time somemore! I went to lan, i froze again, i guess i must wear gloves next time lol! Mittens will do. Anyways i hate crashers, they delay people without consideration. All i did after i came home till now is doing homework! Later going out for Dinner then comeback do Homework! Mr Hardworking here xD! Tonight sleeping early, tomorrow play! Tomorrow got tuition! Tomorrow got matches! Totally not interested in the matches today...
"BABEL: I’LL GET EVEN BETTER
Ryan Babel insists there is more to come from both him and Liverpool this season as the Reds prepare for the all-or-nothing Champions League clash with Marseille tonight. "
Yeah! After the match with Marseille, he yet again proved to be another super-sub! Babel's the future! Only 20! Nurture him at the wings first!
"TORRES: MY DREAM WON’T DIE
Fernando Torres has no intention of allowing his dream of playing on Europe’s top stage come to a premature end. "
Yep. Torres didnt let his dream die just like that, he scored his 3rd UCL goal in his 1st season experiencing it, and it was a beauty! I hope our dream wont die too, the League title...
"An inspired Liverpool performance against Marseille saw Rafa Benitez’s men book their place in the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League.
The 4-0 triumph sees The Reds finish second in Group A after Porto defeated Besiktas 2-0 in the evening's other fixture. "
I wont mind as long as we get into the last 16, i dont think even the group winners of the other group want to face us.
"RIISE: ATMOSPHERE WON’T BOTHER US
John Arne Riise insists the Stade Velodrome atmosphere will have no bearing on Liverpool’s Champions League fate. "
The atmosphere DID bother Gerrard & Reina, rubbish was thrown at them, plenty. After we scored the third goal, we could hear the Kop sing in the tiny 1/20 end of the Stade Velodrome, i bet they could hear me at home too! =x
"TORRES: I WANT MADRID
Fernando Torres admits he’d relish the chance to face Real Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League.
The Spaniard is a boyhood fan of Real's arch rivals, Atletico, and would love to put one over Bernd Schuster's side. "
>.
"GERETS: LIVERPOOL WERE FANTASTIC
Marseille manager Eric Gerets admitted his side were totally outclassed by a rampant Liverpool on Tuesday night. "
I bet the world will think the same way too, they came, they played, they dominated, they qualified! Liverpool's the best team in the world!
"CARRA HAILS SUPER SKIPPER
Jamie Carragher has paid tribute to inspirational captain Steven Gerrard after he set Liverpool en route to a memorable victory in Marseille with his 11th goal in 12 games. "
Yeah! Gerrard's penalty was the key factor, the run from him was fantastic! He could be a striker ya'know, Gerrard. Carra's another factor too! Shut out Niang & Cisse well too!
"YOSSI: WHY I ALWAYS BELIEVED
Yossi Benayoun has revealed how he never doubted Liverpool would reach the last 16 of the Champions League despite picking up just one point from their first three games. "
I think he always believed because he scored a hat-tricked against Besiktas and always believed that Benitez will play him against Porto & Marseille!
"Marseille knew who the danger men were all right. Their captain, Lorik Cana, had even gone so far as to name the suspects beforehand, writes Alan Smith.
Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres, the Albania international said. They could change the course of a game in an instant. Snuffing out that pair represented the key to the contest. "
I hope it will be Man Utd's turn tomorrow. I hope Sir Alex & Giggs tomorrow will say that.
"RAFA: I AM SO PROUD
Rafa Benitez spoke of his pride after watching his players defy the odds to keep their Champions League dream alive. "
I'm also proud of all the Liverpool squad, managers & players, as well as fans, but i'm disappointed that the European Victory costed us a loss against Reading.
"BENITEZ: IT WAS ’ALMOST PERFECT’
Rafa Benitez hailed his side for what he believes was an ’almost perfect’ performance in Marseille. "
It'll be perfect for me when we defeat Man Utd at Anfield ! :)
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Liverpools! To 12/12
Posted by
Wilson
at
6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment