Monday, January 21, 2008

BooOO!!

I hate school. Why must they spoil my day!! Okay. Firstly, for CIP, we have to give out leaflets on my dear friend's Milton's birthday on the 23rd. Secondly, i dont mind if we help out for CIP on the 1st Feb. If it rains on 1st Feb, postponed to 4th Feb! My birthday! If it didnt rain, then on 4th Feb will have English Experiential excursion to Chinatown, where we go there ourselves, mark attendance and go home. What the hell!? I hope it rains on both days. If it doesnt, i think i have plans to watch movie after Chinatown before dining out with my parents. Oh well! What a birthday to remember... Its just 2 weeks from now and 2 years 2 weeks then i can start taking my driving license!

Heh. Today was boring... Except for the house meeting which wasted time... Tonight 4am imma watch soccer, Liverpool vs Aston Villa live! Anyways im not that crazy, i'll just sleep once i get home and wake up at 4am and after the match about 5.45am, i'll just do my homework till 6.20am where i'll shower and then go to school. Argh.

Just cant believe how people dont appreciate their parents, like Jonathan. I dont want to comment about this.

I LOVE CHEMISTRY! I HATE PHYSICS!

No comments: