Monday, January 14, 2008

Studies > Liverpool

I think im beginning to drift away from games & Liverpool now. Due to time constrains im really unable to post all Liverpool news blah blah. Maybe polls only. I think im starting to treat studying as a rountine now. Even blogging seems like a chore -.-

Today was crappy, yet good. Today's assembly showed a girl who was born premature and was able to sing at 3 and compose at 6. She's 12 this year and got 2 albums out. I think this shows that in everything you do, theres a sacrifice. Im starting to believe in god now haha. Tomorrow have to take passport size photo again!! What a waste of money. We have been continuously taking it for the 4th year straight and will spend a total of $12 tomorrow. I find it a very very difficult chore to style my hair, i'd rather clean windows for 1/2 hour.

Sunday was.................... Dusty. Took down the curtains, wiped away the dust on the windows which i think it was the window's 3rd or 4th time being cleaned in my 8 years stay at my current home. I was standing precariously and then like holding onto the grills, then i cleaned the top of my cupboard, it was so freakin dusty cos it hasnt been cleaned at all for 8 years. -.- Luckily i had no asthma before, or else sure releapse.

Saturday! I was sick, unwell & in bits and pieces. I woke up, slapped myself a few times and watched Naruto till lunchtime & ate already, i did my homework and slept cos it was raining and its sooo cosy!! Thunder & lightning? Not in my dreams haha. Watched Middlesbrough & Liverpool. Really crap football lol, 1st time i hated to watch them play like that.

Friday! Symptoms started coming in. I think i had to much chocolate as im a chocoholic and really^123 like chocolates. Now i think im keeping a berth away from them till im better. I think too much phelgm is the cause! I love differtiation! I really like that topic!! dy/du x du/dx !! I only like Chemistry & A-Maths tuition, i hate Physics tuition. I prefer Mr Yap!! Oh yeah, i saw Jonathan's girlfriend lol. Looked taller than him but in the end shorter. Just cant understand why go deeper into relationships in your crucial year!!

My blessing for Liverpool : Play harder and have the mentality of your future's on the line.

No comments: