Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lalalala!

Today was Milton's bday. Okay it was quite a happy for him and sort of a saddening one as Milton & I had had thoughts of going to CL B. Anyway giving leaflets was pretty scary if the owners are at home! They like staring at you then suddenly the dog came out!! Argh! Fortunately my group's block only got 5 units per floor... Dont want to look forward to collection day!! Need to wait 3 hours then can start collecting cos' school ends at 12.15pm!

Anyway on Monday i tried contact lens as the last time i played basketball i got my specs screwed up! It was totally out of shape and my face bled LOL. I find contact lenses especially hard to put in and easy to take it out. After 3 hours they get really dry! Anyway i find it super duper hard to get it in for my left eye! I dont really like them but will probably wear them when i play sports.

Yesterday i watched the 2nd half of Liverpool vs Aston Villa! I always find it amusing that 2nd halves are more entertaining than the 1st! Anyway i really think that he owners are really turning the club into a crisis. I hope it will disappear as soon as it had appeared :( Nevertheless the stuttering form of Liverpool wont affect me!

Tomorrow's the results of the O lvls. I hope that i can somehow estimate how much i will get....

No comments: