Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lonely!-

I feel so lonely! My parents have gone to Vietnam to attend my 1st cousin's wedding but i cant make it due to school constrains! I guess this time i will really appreciate my parents! As for my sister... She also pang seh me! Go CCA then go church. Haiz. Just now played Basketball with Shen Yee, Jonny, Hans, Aaron, Serkiat, Nuan Ting and Kai Jing for about 3 hours also!Although not as tiring as last week, i wanna play regularly on weekends!! I wanna jump jump and jump more! I hope i'll grow tallllllll! I also got the urge to watch tennis haha! Maria Sharapova won the Aussie open lol. For the men's final i was actually hoping Federer will win but since he's out i'll support the unseeded Tsonga! All the best dude! I dont like the pace our teachers are teaching at the moment! Its like 4e1 is way faster cos their class is like soooo quiet then their teachers dont need to stop and wait for the class to quieten down! ARGH! Well, i think sitting in the front row will benefit me this year, after all i just need to stretchhhhh to ask teacher question's!

Liverpool in the FA Cup 4th round!
At least theres tv for me to watch later at 11pm... Liverpool vs a non-league side though, i hope i can scream goal as many times as possible!! Liverpool's new stadium will be ready by mid 2011! Thats when im 19! Prolly serving my NS... Think the time i can go is when im an adult at 21!

No comments: