Sunday, February 17, 2008

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool lost again! Omg! I guess thats totally god's will. 31 Shots at goal and only 1 went in! Must be divine intervention! Okay. I guess that match and the matches to come will be a test of faith for Liverpool fans. I wont give up faith in the club i supported since 7! Neither will i give up faith in myself!

Differentiation just gets harder! :( Just how hard can it get? I suck at power halves T_T I want more brain power!! Friday night... I became taller than my dad! WOOHOO!! Milk ftw!! I want more calcium! I'm addicted to milk lol! Milkkkkkkkkkk!! Anyway my dad's colleague's baby son's so cute! Less than 2 year old can drink wine and dont get drunk! He drinks beer and wine like plain water! I guess hes trained by his dad! My dad's also super! He carries him and he doesnt cry, instead he enjoys it! Others carry him and he cries! How i wish for another brother. :P Anyway my dad really knows how to take care of babies! My sis loves them, my mum & dad knows how to take care of them XD

Yesterday i played Basketball for 3 hours like that then it was my Grandpa's birthday! 81st birthday already! I gave him an ang bao though! I must treasure my every moment with him as we're running out of time :( Anyway yesterday's basketball had 9 people including me haha. Me, ShenYee, Aaron, Jonny, Leroy, Hans, Serkiat, Nuanting & Kaijing. Yesterday i was the hitman. Got hit at the jackpot (Very nearly though) & once squarely on my face, luckily my glasses never crack! I realised i cant shoot at all under pressure and i guess i'm better as a defender then attacker cos i hate dribbling -.-. Games i love ! Soccer>Basketball>Golf! Games i'm good at! Golf>Basketball>Soccer.

Later i'm going to Science tuition for 3 hours straight. Haiz. Hectic life i'll have. Get through this stage and enjoy life in the decades to come! I just hope i'll stay strong throughout this important year.

No comments: