Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Chocolate Maniac

As i'm blogging now, i'm eating Chocolates like theres no tomorrow. Anyway i'm a chocoholic. A crazy one. I can finish a big box of Ferrero's in less than 1/2 hour.

Yesterday was the one time i ran 2km!! I just ran until my back ached and my legs felt wobbly. The worse was yet to come anyway. I later shared cab with Jonathan, Wilson & Matthew [Golf] to go to Laguna. When i practised, every swing made the pain worse, but the pain was forgotten everytime i hit a good shot. I love the watermelons there, cheap, juicy and delicious! *Salivates* Anyway i later like missed the ball and nearly broke my back, anyway the sec 1s and coaches laughed at me. lol... No golf insurance cannot play!! This is the 1st and the last golf lesson of 2OO8!! Then took shuttle service to Eastpoint and had dinner. Jonathan kept insulting Matthew during it and it found it outrageously hard to eat too!! Later me Matthew & Wilson walked from Simei MRT to Tampines. Rawk on! We walked, we chatted and it was all nostalgic! We gathered memories of our primary schoolmates then until we parted ways after Dunman sec where i was left alone...

This morning was the morning i will hate Chemistry. He treats Chemistry lessons like NCC lessons. I hope you get my drift. Anyway there isnt really anything interesting today! Except for the fact that Kim Kim's house key was with a girl........

Tonight i will sleep early and wake up in time for the 2nd half of Liverpool vs Inter-Milan! Prior to that, i'll be a good boi and finish up Maths Ex 13.3 & "read-up" on Social Studies.

No comments: