I will turn 16 officially about 10pm tonight. During this time now 16 years ago, my mum is still in the delivery room lol! She said that my uncle sent her to the hospital with a lorry! Anyway that was 9am like that, i didnt i took so long to came out!
Today CIP was quite fun though. We combed the whole of block 236 only only 3 residents gave their old newspapers etc. Then after grouped back as a class, they sung a birthday song for me. I'm so touched. Thanks 4e3!! Anyway they requested to stack me but i gave them no permission to do so lol. When i just alighted from the bus stop to rush home, shower and go to Chinatown, i witnessed an accident! Scary! The car behind rammed the car infront. There was a bang sound and i saw the front bumper flying, i dont think anyone will be hurt but it'll cause a massive jam.
I have a few wishes for my 16th birthday and a few i'll say it out and one or two i'll keep it a secret. I just wanna do well, i meant very well for O levels and wish my entire group of family and friends the best of health!
Liverpool won their 1st league game of 2OO8 and with my 3 favourite Liverpool players scoring, Crouch, Torres & Gerrard, they gave me a good birthday present. Anyway i hope this continues and it will truly be a sweet 16 year!
Sunday i went to play soccer in the park with Nigel, Yi Ren & Ming-Le. Felt that it was a wasted trip as I played only for one hour then we go home. Ming-Le pang seh me. ROAR. I also went to tuition after that! So heavy. The rain, my shoes were soaking wet! I love Chemistry tuition cos cher teach liao i can understand alllll!
Did nothing useful on Saturday. Really.
Bye all i gtg to meet my group at Chinatown now. Later having dinner with my parents! XD
PS : I dont quite like letting everyone know that today is my birthday haha. Later tio birthday bash! =x
Monday, February 4, 2008
Sixteen.
Posted by
Wilson
at
5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment