Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wahhh

The heat is on!! Exams are coming and so many tests.......
Theres Chinese test, spelling & SS test tomorrow. So many Homework also, & classwork, at least 2 chinese compos a week? Need to do Physics TYS also, wanna get into the top 45 in level for Physics >.> Anyway i passed my Chinese compo for the 1st time in 2008! Thats quite a landmark achievement already, i'll continue to strive for more! I flunged my Curves & Circles RETEST. If there isnt a retest, i could have passed. ARGH! The only consolation was that i didnt fail my physics test and already have a footstep in passing the English Compre i did about the Caves of Oman.

GOD. I pray for the utmost best of health for my entire family, especially to my beloved Grandparents. My Grandfather just celebrated his 81st Birthday and everytime gets lost when he goes to Chinatown, his usual hangout place. My Grandmother is complaining that she isnt feeling well recently and she rarely complains about pain least she didnt want us to worry. I pray that they lived eternally, or at least, live till the day i get married. I'm having dinner with them again later tonight :)

YEAH!! The happy news now. Liverpool defeated Inter 2-0! I was "Okay" with the 1st goal but the 2nd goal i was unable to control my emotions and screamed GOALLLLLL!! Got scolded later but how to control your emotions? :D Heh. Both goals were beauties. This year we'll be king of Europe and i'll hope this will be the year when i finally get into the top 20 of E3!

Damn. Today Mr Yap caught me eating sweets and he just stared at me and i smiled back. I hopes he understands that i love his lessons but i need sweets to keep myself awake. I hope Singapore wins the bid to host the 2010 Youth Olympics!

Yesterday we wanted to protest to the Minister that the school tortured us by making us sit in the SUN instead of sending us straight back to class! I understand that theres something on in the hall and examination tables will be in there soon but at least let us go back to classroom right?

RAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ON!

No comments: