Friday, February 22, 2008

I Want Calcium.

LOL! Today, after tuition and then dinner, me & Nicholas went to NTUC Fairprice. We went there to check out the milks. Heres our conclusion - Per 100 G. Most Soya Milk, High calcium & reduced sugar = 180mg Ca & 1.5g Fats. //HL High Calcium & Low fat = 150mg Ca & 1g Fats. //Marigold High Calcium! = 120mg & 2g Fats. I bought two cartons of Chocolate HL Milk! I think i'll be drinking about 3 cups of it every schoolday.... 2 at home, 1 in school :P 1st time i really cared about growing tall! I feel taller than i was! Even my Uniform & Past clothings feels smaller now!

Man! My cousin got a job @ Fish & Co. in TM! $5 per hour man... Got morning & night shift one... 10-3 & 5-11. I think i'll try working there if i find office work boring although the pay is higher? I would work night shifts on weekdays and morning shifts on weekends if i was working!

Piggybacked Milton & QW yesterday sia, and carried Milton horizontally on my shoulders... I think i strained my right arm! Pain is nothing! ARGH! Anyway failed my trigo chap 12 test. If only... I didnt use synthetic method... would have passed. Anyway, confident of passing chapter 13 test! Woot! 16/20 is the score i predict i'll get. Argh! Got 21/25 for Level test. So disappointed that its only level 2... anyway if this goes on, i really think i can fight for a place in Mr Yap's class during the banding.... I hope.

Learnt how to play poker today... Me & Russell lost 20 cents each in Blackjack while Kim kim was the biggest loser (Always) & Teng C the biggest winner(Seldom) Anyway was asked to watch movie but rejected! I practically havent watch PS I love you & Juno only, which i aint planning to watch. Planning movie mania after exams! Meet the Spartans, Spiderwick, 10k BC, Legend of the sea horse.....

LUCAS: I WON'T REST ON MY LAURELS
Seven months ago Brazilian ace Lucas Leiva arrived at Anfield ready for the biggest challenge of his career – to break into 'the best midfield in the world'.

Yeahh!! I really think Lucas can be better than Gerrard when he gets older! Only 21 and fighting for a place in Liverpool's 1st team. Better than Alonso IMO. If he is the youngest winner for an award which Tevez, Zico & Romario have won, i think he'll be Kaka no. 2!

No comments: